Newly listed homes for the period of April 16th through April 30th decreased to 158 Lakeland homes for sale. The average sales price of Lakeland homes listed with area Realtors® decreased to $167,036 from my previous report. The total inventory for homes for sale still hovers around 1,900. — Petra Norris
Full Size Map: Lakeland FL New Home Listings 2010 04/16 – 04/30
The report from Petra Norris at Lakeland Florida Living…
• The types of homes and average prices for sale in Lakeland, Florida according to the Multiple Listing Services (MLS) are as follows:
3 duplex unites with an average sales price of $68,233
6 condos listed with an average sales price of $157,233
15 mobile homes listed with an average sales price of $68,387
5 Townhomes/Villas listed with an average sales price of $83,960
129 single family homes with an average price of $185,000
• The priciest home just listed is a 2001 lake front pool home that features 6 bedrooms and 5 1/2 baths with over 5,800 square feet of living space. This home is situated on Scott Lake in the Scottsland Cove community and is offered at $1,165,000. On the contrary, the cheapest Lakeland homes, yes two homes newly listed is a bank owned 3 bedrooms 1 bath home listed for $19,900 – just about $18.00 per square foot – located in Washington Park. The second home is a 2 bedroom, 1 bath in Skyline Acres just under $26.00 per square foot.
All data for this report was obtained from the Mid-Florida Regional MLS, it is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. This report does not include “For Sale By Owner”.
• Take a look at the breakdown by zip code:
33801 – 15 with an average sales price of $81,647
33803 – 29 with an average sales price of $168,559
33805 – 13 with an average sales price of $89,869
33809 – 13 with an average sales price of $200,777
33810 – 35 with an average sales price of $136,954
33811 – 14 with an average sales price of $195,036
33812 – 03 with an average sales price of $168,267
33813 – 29 with an average sales price of $271,528
33815 – 07 with an average sales price of $85,340
• Update on distressed homes in Lakeland
A total of 589 Lakeland homes are currently actively being marketed that are facing foreclosure. There were 60 Lakeland properties newly listed in the distressed category with average prices of $111,795 or $62.00 per square foot. Distressed homes are categorized as “Bank-Owned”, “Require 3rd party approval (Short Sale)”, “Pre-foreclosure”, and “In-Foreclosure”.
• April update on “Sold & Pending” for Lakeland real estate
244 Lakeland properties have sold that have been recorded in the Multiple Listing with an average sales price of $110,880.00. Currently, there are 570 Lakeland homes have gone to “pending”, awaiting closing.